I bought the perfect domain for a quality assurance blog about four years ago. It’s called QualityAssurance.pro. I started the project but it failed. And it failed for the following reasons:
- Unclear concept;
- Inefficient article structure;
- It took me way more time to set up the WordPress theme to write a couple of articles.
My concept for it is very simple:
- Highly targeted content based on the following subject mainly:
- Software Quality Assurance;
- System administration (mostly *unix based, but Windows will be on the list somehow :) );
- Practical tips and tricks, tools.
- Some fun and geeky projects;
- Brand new, very clean and simple design that makes reading as easy as possible;
- The fanciest logo the world would ever see!;
- “Article request form” that will gather ideas for new articles;
- NO commercials, no AdWords, no clickbait and etc (the people who know me they know that I hate that kind of stuff);
- Articles written in English only. That should make me improve my English (or at least I hope so!);
- All IT related posts from Nedko.info will be translated there so there will be no information loss;
- Nedko.info will remain my personal blog (in Bulgarian only);
- Changelog to keep you up with the platform improvements.
So stay tuned.